1) An elaborate handbook for users to get started quickly has been added in “Help - Documentation” page (https://lettucegdb.com/documentation).
2) Two sections, “Citation” and “Resource” have been integrated in the homepage.
3) Albums for each cultivar have been created, collecting photos taken by our group in the last two years. (An example, https://lettucegdb.com/germplasmdetail?accession=5)
4) A new tool – Assembly Converter, has been developed to convert gene name between stem lettuce genome and crisphead genome.
5) An updated tool – Tissue Expression, is used to compare normalized expression level of gene among root, stem, leaf, flower and seed.
6) An optimized tool – Literature, includes more than 2,500 papers related to lettuce, which are manually categorized into 50 groups based on their research content.
7) Supplying explanatory text on Genotype page.
8) Fixing bugs on Germplasm page, Metabolome page and Data page.